Epcot is one of my absolutely FAVORITE places to be and they have some of the best food options on property, both in table service and quick service, in my opinion. In this post I am going to focus on my top 5 best table service restaurants in the world showcase.
- Teppan Edo – This is actually one of my favorite restaurants on property. Located in the Japan pavilion Teppan Edo is a hibachi restaurant that is phenomenal. Not only is the food out of this world but also the whole experience is amazing. It is so much fun and the chefs are so talented. I can’t recommend this place enough.
- La Hacienda De San Angel – This is the outdoor Mexican restaurant, not the one in the pyramid. It is only open for dinner but the food is fantastic and the service is always great. It also overlooks the World Showcase lagoon and if you have a reservation at the right time near a window it can be a great way to view Illuminations (or the new night-time show when Illumination goes away).
- Spice Road Table – This is the outdoor Moroccan restaurant. I was hesitant to try this place because I am not necessarily big on Mediterranean food, but it ended up being life changing. The restaurant itself is beautiful, the service is fantastic, and it had some of the best food I have had on property. I would highly suggest giving it a try. One of the best parts is that it has a variety of “small plates” which allows you to try a bunch of different dishes, which I always enjoy.
- Via Napoli – This is the more casual Italy restaurant…this seems to be a theme in this post huh? I guess I prefer to dine more causally! This restaurant has a really fun vibe and has excellent food. WDW is NOT known for its pizza, but Via Napoli has some of the best on property. It also has a great selection of pasta, wine, and salads.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – This is a signature dining experience in the Canada pavilion and a bit more on the fancy side than my previous mentions. I think this is such a gorgeous restaurant. The theming is out of this world and the food is fantastic. My personal fave is the maple crème brulee.
These are my top table service restaurants in the world showcase. Do you have a favorite I didn’t list? Let me know in the comments!