Disney has a wide range of merchandise at its parks and resorts. It can be overwhelming to decide what to get and easy to grab stuffed animals that will end up in the attic or t-shirts that you wear once. But there is also tons of unique merchandise that will help you remember your trips forever. A lot of these are even great items to start collections with. Here are some of the items I think are worth picking up on your next trip.
- Christmas Ornaments – you can find really fun ornaments and holiday decorations at Disney. It is a great reminder of your trip that will be displayed on your tree every year. This is something I collect on all of my trips (even non-Disney ones). Eventually your tree becomes a beautiful reminder of all of your memories throughout the years.
- Coffee mugs – Disney has some of the most fun mugs! There is nothing better than pulling out your mug on a lovely Sunday morning, drinking coffee, and reminiscing on your trips.
- Magnets – this is a great souvenir. They don’t take up a ton of space in your luggage and it is a subtle way to display your merch everyday. My personal favorites are the food magnets! The Mickey bar and Mickey waffle are so cute!
- Event merchandise – if you are going to Disney for an event like food and wine festival, the Christmas party, flower and garden festival, etc. I definitely suggest grabbing some of the event merchandise. This is merchandise that is unique to that event so it can be a really special souvenir to take home.
- Ears – This one may seem odd because if you are not a fanatic like me it is likely you would wear these once and never look at them again. BUT if you are a fanatic like myself these can make a GREAT collectible item to display in your home. I have shelves around my dining room displaying all of my ears. I get a new pair on every trip (see picture below for a few shelves). Every time I look at the display it puts a smile on my face. It is probably my favorite souvenir to get.
These are my top choices for Disney merchandise. What do you think? Did I miss anything? Let me know your favorite merch in the comments!